Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Is this true?

Your Inner Child Is Sad

You're a very sensitive soul.
You haven't grown that thick skin that most adults have.
Easily hurt, you tend to retreat to your comfort zone.
You don't let many people in - unless you've trusted them for a long time.

Hmm... I kind of think that its true in a way, but I'm not a sad person I don't think. That's so emo. I guess its a good thing that I don't define myself by internet quizzes.

Last night I watched Grey's Anatomy and wrote down this quote:
"When we betray each other, the path to recovery is less clear. We do whatever it takes to rebuild the trust that was lost. And then there are some wounds, some betrayals that are so deep, so profound, that there's no way to repair what was lost. And when that happens... there's nothing left to do... but wait." -Christina Yang

And let's not forget that I took this quiz months ago... I'm not sure its entirely accurate, being as both these quizzes were probably made my 12 year olds.

Which Grey's Anatomy Character Are You?

You are Christina Yang. You are incredibly determined and very blunt... yet somehow very likable
Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Yep, I think too much. It's my favorite hobby.

Maybe I do define myself by internet quizzes... :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the sad-child thing, too. I think that quiz calls everyone "sad" who wasn't super-outgoing, social and confident as a child. What a bunch of bull!! :D

10:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad we have internet quizzes made by 12 year olds to tell us about ourselves... :-)

Lets go listen to some emo together.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home