Sunday, August 05, 2007

Alaska

I have been a bad blogger this summer. I haven't posted since before Camp! Now I'm in Alaska, about to go on a cruise with the Kihara clan. That would be around 80 Japanese-Americans... all related to me. It is exactly as you would imagine, I think. Lots of Asians, laughing in high-pitched voices, hugging and taking pictures.

Camp was awesome this summer. Possibly my best summer yet (although that makes me feel like I'm cheating on 2005, but I think 2005 would want me to be happy.) The staff was amazing, I made lots of friends, and the Core staff was really good. I am pretty bummed that I'm missing the last week of Camp and staff dinner, but I can't complain too much as I'm going on a cruise.

That's all I have for now... I'm going to try to upload pictures of Camp and Alaska soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home