Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Its Been Awhile

So I haven't blogged in awhile. I think I go through phases where I write a bunch of "essayish" blogs on issues, and then feel like I have to keep that up. So this is going to be a random and frivolous blog.

Good stuff has been happening lately. The last couple months have been hectic and stressful with school and work and worship services and car accidents. Things are finally starting to even out again. I'm done physical therapy, I get my car tomorrow, and once I file the medical claim stuff that will all be over. I'm getting caught up with school and work.

Serving on team for Chrysalis was awesome. I ended up giving the Single Life talk, as well as serving as Assistant Spiritual Director (usually a pastor job) which basically meant that I helped do readings and was available for prayer. It was a really cool experience, and I felt so privileged to give the Single talk. I got to stand up in front of a bunch of teenage girls and talk about how God has blessed me so much in the last couple years, that I love being single. It has made me think that I need to blog more about being a Christian single 20-something, because that is a voice that needs to be heard. Christian culture tends to push people toward marriage. I want to get married, but I want it to be in God's time. Things are cool for now.

Easter was really great too. I had some awesome worship experiences. I got to sing "Christ the Lord is Risen Today." I got to see how much Jacob's Well has become a community. I got to spend quality time with some youth. I was reminded how much I need God, just in time to really put my heart into celebrating Easter. God is good.

And I get my hybrid tomorrow!!!!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im glad you were able to get a new car i hope yg drama comes back soon

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.Yay!Your getting a new car. Sorry my computer won't let me comment on the yg blog. Im thinking I'll go on the dc trip I just got an email so whenever I see you next we can trade emails since Zac seems to have lost yours. I like going on trips the last one was fun sorry I was so chatty at 6a.m. - Pat

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i found the email adress srry if u get more than one email my computer has been acting funny

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home