Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Grumble...?

My weekend (youth retreat) was exhausting. I had a 2pm meeting with my advisor yesterday, then a 3:30 study group, then class from 6:30-8:30. Long day. At the beginning of class, I went to plug in my computer (which had just been plugged in during my study group) and the AC adapter wasn't working. Grrrr......

My mid-term is on Monday and I'm soooo not ready. At least I've spent some time printing out notes and studying today. I also cleaned my room a fair bit, and started putting up some of my pictures. (Today was my day off, so I spent some time cleaning which is therapeutic if I'm in the right mood). Kieron left his posters up... and he hung them with nails and staples. They are posters. So now I have to take out the nails.

On the up side, I ordered new planning pages last night. I'm really excited about them. They are leadership themed, and the appointment tracker for each day goes from 6 am to 11 pm... much better for my schedule than 6am-8pm. Dad called Dell today, and they are sending me a new power cord. They also said that my 2 year (in)complete coverage doesn't cover my battery being completely dead. BUT, it was covered under the recall. Take THAT, Dell guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home