Friday, January 25, 2008

An Internet Shopping Adventure

A couple months ago I spotted this vest on Patagonia, and decided that I really liked it. It was $88 though and I just can't stomach spending that much on a sweater, even one "made from a sumptuous blend of fine-gauge, 95% non-chlorine-washed merino wool and silky 5% TencelĀ® that feels deliciously soft next to the skin." Then, I looked at the suggested "Ideal Uses":

* Travel
* Stargazing
* Cabin time
* Bookstore loitering

....Wait, I love all those things!

Well, today I went to see if it was on sale yet, and got really excited because they had added the new spring stuff -- but the sweaters were gone without so much as a clearance sale. But, thinking quickly I remembered that I had sent a link to some of my friends, so I went on my facebook inbox and found the link which included the name of the vest (Marjorie Scoop Neck Vest), and Googled it. And I found it for $29.99! Yay!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home